Download and Install Tango for PC (Windows 7/8/XP & Mac)
If you are bored of using all other main stream instant messaging apps like WeChat, WhatsApp and want features which gives edge to all the IM apps then Tango for PC is just right for you. Like all other instant messaging apps Tango is a free app which helps you to remain connected with your loved ones. It currently serves more than 200 million registered members that clearly shows its popularity and trust that people shower on this app. Tango is currently available for Android phones, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows phone making it perfect cross platform messaging app.
It was developed in the year 2009 by TengoME, Inc and since then its gaining popularity. Tango received The Best communication Award 2013 as well as The Best Texting App award 2013. The best thing about Tango is that it supports 14 different languages including Turkish, Chinese. Arabic, English etc. In Tango also you don’t need to create a profile or log in every time when you want to use it; similar to WhatsApp or WeChat. You only need to verify your mobile number and that too just one time and after that you are good to use it for free for lifetime. Now before we come to our Guide on how to Download and install Tango for PC let me tell you some extraordinary features that Tango offers.
Features of Tango for PC
- Apart from normal texting Tango has both voice as well as video call features which are of superb quality and that too for free!
- Tango also offers its own social network where you can even find new friends and connect to your old friends already using this feature.
- You can chat with more than one person at a same time as Tango offers the feature of chatting in a group in which you can add 50 members. That’s quite a big group for chit chat!!
- It offers unique emoticons and animated characters which makes texting much more fun as you are able to depict your emotions more easily.
- The feature which makes Tango so unique and popular is that you can even play games on tango while chatting.
- You can also listen to songs while using Tango which is powered by spotify.
- It offers a simple yet very smooth user interface.
If you are an Android smartphone user and you want to download and install this fabulous instant messaging app on your phone then just follow the simple steps mentioned.
Guide on How to download Tango for Android
- Open the play store by clicking here!
- Now click on the download link available at the play store
- After downloading the APK file just open the file and it will automatically start installing.
If you want to enjoy Tango for PC and you want to have video calls with your loved ones on bigger screen or you don’t have a smartphone then you don’t need to worry as its developers have made an official Tango for PC app; To download Tango for Pc just follow the Guide on how to download Tango for PC (windows 7/8/ XP)
Guide on How to download Tango for PC
Since Tango is so popular that its developers have released an official version of Tango for Pc also. To download it just follow the following simple steps:
- Open the official Tango website by Clicking Here.
- Under the Windows option, there is a download link; Click on it.
- It will start downloading Tango for PC
- After the downloading is completed, install it like you install any other software on your PC
- Tango Icon will be created on your desktop, Double click it to open and start using this wonderful application.
If after downloading it doesn’t work on your PC and you are facing compatibility issues with it then you can use Android Emulator software to use Tango for PC. There are many Android emulator softwares available in the market but we suggest you to use Bluestacks for this purpose as it is simply the best. To download Bluestacks, click on the image below. You’ll be redirected to the official site of Bluestacks. Choose an appropriate operating system and move ahead. Bluestacks will be downloaded automatically and will get installed itself.
Steps to Download Tango for PC using Bluestacks:
- After installing it from the above link, Open Bluestacks from desktop icon
- Type “Tango “on top search bar.
- Click the Install button next to the first result.
- Wait for Bluestacks to complete the installation.
- After it is installed, go to Bluestacks > My Apps.
- You will be able to see Tango icon there, to use this app, you just need to click on to its icon. It will be right there for its first use.
That’s it. Now you have downloaded and installed Tango for PC as well as for Android Phones. If you have any questions/problems on installing Tango for PC then do let me know.